Time & Location
About the Event
- Charming accommodation at the historical site of Casa Morgado Esporão.
- No packing and unpacking, just cycling and relaxing.
- Very flexible Portugal cycling tours - kms can easily be adapted to your level or will.
- Beautiful rolling landscape with vineyards, olive groves, cork oaks and grazing land.
- Very good Alentejo wine and fantastic gastronomy of Portugal.
- Medieval villages and Évora historical city centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site.
- Very small groups (maximum 8 people).
4 days/3 nights: 2 cycling routes - choice between Route 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 with 2 transfers included.
6 days/5 nights: 4 cycling routes - choice between Route 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 with 2 transfers included.
8 days/7 nights: 6 cycling routes - choice between Route 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 with 3 transfers included
(1 of them can be for route 6 or 7). You may also opt for a free day in the middle.
ROUTE 1 - The Famous Carpets
ROUTE 2 - The Wine and Cork Route
ROUTE 3 - Megalithic monuments
ROUTE 4 - Conquest of Valongo Castle
ROUTE 5 - Évora and its surroundings
ROUTE 6 - The Medieval village
ROUTE 7 - The Wine and Marble Route
We offer a flexible cycling tour. You may combine the days on different order or even do a kaiak or walking tour instead. All is adjustable. If you tell us your preferences in advance we will more likely be able to provide you a trip tailored to your needs.
- Self guided tour (3 nights)€485€4850€0
- Self guided tour (5 nights)€740€7400€0
- Self guided tour (7 nights)€1,090€1,0900€0
- Guided tour (3 nights)€635€6350€0
- Guided tour (5 nights)€975€9750€0
- Guided tour (7 nights)€1,305€1,3050€0